torsdag den 30. november 2017

Vaginal Pentagram - Lets All Just Give Up



Hell, let´s just end November in style (Before we enter Xmas!). To do this, I randomly picked a noise-wall treat on Bandcamp. I enjoyed the title of the release, and I enjoyed the artwork as well... so here goes!

Vaginal Pentagram has been churning out noise in about a year or so, and this one is one of his many exploits which was released back in Juli last year. 

According to Discogs, the project has been described as dark-ambient/drone/doom act. And according to Bandcamp, it is further described as death-industrial and power-electronics. Hear me out, this one doesn't fit any of this sub-genres (if you please). 

It´s a pure noise-wall treat, you are basically being surrounded by hundred televisions churning out white-noise. Hence the title, Let´s All Give Up. There are minor dusty clicks in the sound (Like from a record player), and there is a kind of hidden buzzsaw in the background (I think). There´s is no doubt about it, it is a truly nihilistic sound-wall for the fetish isolationist. Did I enjoy it?. Yes, I did, in a sort of negative-positivism and using chaos-as-a-shelter sort of way. There are no physical releases only pure digital ones. 



Bandcamp:

Discogs: