tirsdag den 8. marts 2022

 A Ghostly Vacuum Trapped in a Confinated Space - 80 Endless Days and the Hardest moments of Greif For Our Fragile Existence...



An unknown act called A Ghostly Vacuum Trapped in a Confinated Space
(from Mexico) asked for a review. And since it has been a long time I have heard something new from Mexico, I asked myself why not?. And with a band name as interesting as the album title, I was curious and sucked right into it. I also enjoy the artwork as well, sort of... surreal kind of minimalism vibe to it. There is only one track on the album, a lengthy one that is... almost 40 minutes long. Let us hear a quick word from the artist himself (Manny Garcia), telling us what conceptual idea lies behind this album.

This long track was Made for those hard days what Me and everyone are living with the sorrowful bereavement of someone dear being, Me, Loss of My beloved Mother, What I still can't overcome... And of someone nearby persons as Friends What they passed away, a is enough understand the Death and heal the huge Emotional pain, these inside wounds of the soul...

Moments for that you love every second, minute, to Your beloved dear beings, perhaps tomorrow is too Late.....


A classic conceptual theme about death, time, and loss. The older we get, the closer we get to "understand" the idea of how time actually moves. How time constantly, changes the landscape we live in. As a child, I was quite sure that time as I knew it, would to some degree move really slowly. But all of a sudden you folks die, and the old folks of your friends die too. Sort of like... the idea/thought that popped into my mind when hearing this release. 

Pure melancholic drone music with touches of cosmic space ambient here and there. Multi-layered drone music that is, there are heavy drones and light drones... and LOTS of spacy effects. Perfect headphone ambient music while watching the stars on a cloudless night in the springtime.  


Bandcamp (label):