søndag den 1. maj 2016

Dogs Of Yama





One of the first excellent acts I discovered on Soundcloud, was Dogs of Yama. I cannot remember how and when actually. I just spotted this interesting black and white picture showing, a sinister looking black skeletal stature holding hands with another feminine looking stature. The music was described as funeral noise, which off course sounded like something new. And I was right, I haven´t heard anything like this before. Well off course, I have been subjected to all kinds of experimental industrial and noise, but there was something different with this act. It´s was as hard and concrete like the early NON, minimal atmospheres like Atrax Morque, ritualistic evocative like early Ain Soph and heavy and heavy like Earth or Sunn (o))). Something between the borders of death-industrial/ambient and funeral doom. Way darker than Trepaneringsritualen!.. If your interested in destroying your mind and ears to this, I´ll recommend you to visit these pages! : 



And then offcourse, where Dogs of Yama have been released so far