tirsdag den 10. oktober 2017

Avtstk Jakk-Ö-Lanturn - 

Four Spooky Stories From the Dungeon




I mentioned earlier on my FB account, that there is a new breed of tacky synth music being breed (as we speak!). As you have probably have noticed, in 21 days it´s going to be Halloween. Pumpkin synth anyone?...  This new synth based act is from Poland, and this is the first only-digital release from it. 




About 8 minutes or so, dealing in literature tributes to Lovecraft, Poe, King, and Stoker. Halloween/horror-synth which you have heard from some tacky trashy B-horror-flick from the 80s, or computer soundtracks like the classic PC-game 7th Guest. Scary, eerie and tacky with elements of dungeon synth and retro gaming soundtracks. Perfect for when you are reading comics like Tales From the Crypt (or something similar). Later on, I will review another pumpkin synth release which I have just ordered on cassette. So stay tuned!


I hope that maybe in the future we´ll hear more from this act, maybe a longer release? I´ll keep my fingers crossed!

Bandcamp: